Friday, January 14, 2011

Fashion Friday

I was ready to put down my white canvas Mr price shoe on shopping! I had promised myself that this week I would step foot into a clothing store. I was going to fight temptation, but who am I kidding no one can resist this: 

It was love at first sight.
I have always wanted a pocket skirt and what I love about this one is the dark shade and the buttons PRETTY.
I want one in navy blue.
Lovely lace back.
I know the perfect event to wear this at...watch out lace lace lace.
A girl can never have enough black pumps, I want more!!! No I need MORE!!!
One word comes to mind:Summer!
I got all of these lovely outfits from Mr Price, happy shopping friends!


You might be wondering what happened to the colour? well the reason is because in a few weeks time I will be attending a friends 21st and the theme is black and white so taa daa!



MR PRICE

No comments:

Post a Comment