Friday, December 17, 2010

Ok lets try this again

The thought of starting something new was thrilling. I had never done this before... well actually I here, it was similar to this but in the end it didn’t go as planned and this left me sad,
embarrassed and disappointed.
I decided to give it one more try and so I did... in beginning I thought HEY!!! You can soooo do this, it’s going to be a piece of cake... just go with the flow...PHFFF was WRONG. That stupid flow sent met me packing...YES! I was about to quit, leave, wave by
bye to every memory and moment shared.
In the end I couldn’t, I had to at least try and fight in order to make this work even if it was not possible I had to do it. It did take me a while to get my A-Game on because I thought that
maybe I wasn’t good enough to blog. One never knows unless they try so I guess I should and maybe maybe one day someone will read my blog. Hence this is why I have been M.I.A for the past 2/3 months...I was suffering from BBMD (Beginners Bloggers Melt Down)!
I have moulded and pieced myself together and I am ready to
POST! POST! POST!


So get ready to be BLOGARDED!!! (my word own :)...wonder if it will make into the oxford dictionary.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment